Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!

Sorry..not the best picture but he looks funny with the hat on.

I think the scariest thing is having younger siblings. You don't realize your getting older until they do. Not that I'm feel ancient or anything but he just passed the big 18 so next on the list is 21...I'll be 23.

We started out the morning/afternoon(we woke up around noon) at Golden Corral(Garrett chose this place to spite me since I used to work there when I was 16.) My parents and Erica met the three of us up there. Then we went to Plato's Closet and I bought Garrett a whole bunch of clothes for his birthday. He actually got pants that don't need a belt to wear. Then of course I had to buy myself some stuff...and my bill ended up being $150.00 and thats with a 20% coupon and most of all my clothes were half off. Yikes. Then we went and saw Crank 2 which was good but really cheesy. After that we headed over to my parents house for cupcakes and cards. My parents got Garrett a GPS for his birthday since he tends to get lost where ever he goes. Then we headed home to watch Day Watch(a movie he has been begging me to watch).

It was a pretty good day. Here are some pictures from the festivities.




Erica in the backseat


Weird picture at the theater

No comments: