Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No Comment

I wouldn't exactly put myself in the goodie Christian category. I was raised a Christian and by default exposed to the Christian teachings. I go through phases where I feel God and I believe that Jesus exists and phases when I feel like the world is right and I have to really pay attention to the facts of the religion and how crazy we look praising something that we can't see. There are so many parts of the faith that confuse me and I see cult written all over it. But then there are times when something I watch or hear really touches me and makes me want to have a relationship with God because it makes me feel at peace. It makes me feel like someone cares. Like I am not completely alone with my thoughts. I was lurking on a photographers blog and came across this video. It was a random personal post that she had posted and I watched it, even though my first instinct was to roll my eyes. Needless to say this video really touched me, I hope it does the same for you.

No comments: