Friday, April 18, 2008

The Grumps

Blah.

My dad has been giving me a hard time about being in the office at 8:30 incase he needs something or we need to talk. If I get here at 9-9:30 he can't talk to me about anything important because he has to start running. So he guilt trips me and I come in at 8:30 and he doesn't show up until 9ish today.

Let it be known now that I am not a morning person. I am not fresh and awake in the mornings, I am pissed off and grumbling. NO MATTER WHAT TIME I GO TO BED! Seriously I can't stand when people say "You need to get to bed earlier thats why you have a hard time getting up." This is incorrect. If I go to bed at 8:00PM I still wake up feeling the same as 1:30AM.

All this has caused me to feel extremely grumpy and a little sarcastic.

So when I ask my dad if he thinks its cold in the office and he replies, "It's because your tired, you need more sleep, blah blah blah" You can see how a snarky reply like, "Or I could just be cold...." Or when he asks me to look up a number on whitepages and then just starts with the number and I have to explain to him that I A) have to get to the website first and B) slow the hell down....

Argh. I am just grumpy. This is pointless for me to be here right now.

I am going back to bed soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I found your blog through a comment on my dear friend Tudu's blog. Keep up the good work...I can really relate and enjoyed your writing style.
Lisa