Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yup..its a emo post



Have you ever woke up and realized that you aren't as happy as you could be?

I am lazy.

It's a disease. Look it up.

I want to be the person that is always organized and perfect. Blame it on being a Capricorn.

I am sick of not looking my best because I am too lazy and too immature to save my money.

I am sick of feeling fat and hiding during swimming season because I am too lazy to work out.

I am sick of having my face break out because I am too lazy to take care of myself.

I am sick of my dog having accidents on my carpet because I am too lazy to train her.

I am sick of my room being a mess and not having a BR set I want because I am too lazy to save.

I am sick of sucking at school because I am too lazy to make time to do the work.

I am sick of wasting time not doing the things that really make me happy.

I am sick of it. I am sick of me. I need change, NOW!

1 comment:

Marthavmuffin said...

You arent lazy, just uninspired.
Need something to kick yourself in the rear. LOL so do I! I have piles of clothes everywhere (mostly Jamie's - I cant stop buying stuff for this girl, but thank god most of it is thrift store finds); our yard is a mess and so is the house. And I sit and read blogs. :-)