Monday, February 4, 2008

Work...ugh

Have you ever been so bored at work that you start dreaming of ordinary things and thinking how lucky the people that are doing them are? Example, my younger brother at home right now sleeping, or watching TV or playing his PS3 or doing nothing basically while I sit here at this desk in this open lobby daydreaming of the ordinary boring things that I could be doing at home. I mean cleaning my bathroom seems more appealing than literally just sitting here waiting for customers to come in. The incredible but sad part about my job is where I work in the lobby it is complete glass almost all the way around so I get to see it all nice and sunny and warm outside…its kinda like being trapped in a cage. I know I am whining…..usually I suck it up and stare at the clock until it hits 5 and I jet out the door, but lately since the thought of working for my dad has really became a serious thought and the idea of waking up at 10 and enjoying a nice cup of coffee on my balcony in my cozy pjs while I pull permits and do office work for him just seems perfectly dreamy. It just seems like the perfect fit.

1 comment:

Marthavmuffin said...

Wow, you know the grass is always greener...Heehee seriously follow your heart, you are young and the world is your oyster. Sure will miss you your cheerful countenance every day though!