Monday, February 4, 2008

Names Moneek

After a little push from a person at work(cough cough Martha) and the fact that I have my favorite blogs bookmarked at work and home, I have decided to start a blog. I’m a newbie so I need to learn all about the cute backgrounds I see everyone have and how to post the zillions of photos that I see on everyones pages. Sooo…lets see how I do. It’s a fresh new year so I am going to try a fresh new start. Let me first introduce myself by telling you a few facts,

Names Moneek

I am 20 years old.

I am a natural redhead(no bottle for me)

I live in Florida.

I just moved into my own apartment.

I share this with my boyfriend Chris(of 2 ½ years) & brother Garrett.

I have 2 pets, Simba( my 10 year old cat) & my new puppy E.V. (pronounced Evee)



I work in the Classified area of our local paper.

I am a full time student….hoping to major in Elementary Education….gotta love online classes….

No comments: