Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stinking Keys

I dragged my butt out of bed at 10:00 this morning. What is going on with me? I had to fight myself to get up and get in the shower, FIGHT! I got to the office around 10:30 and shockingly my dad was ok with it. I was sitting in the car at the office on the phone with the city when I see my dad about to leave and I hop out of my car(thankfully taking E.V.) and lock the door(habit) to ask him a question. I then realize that I locked my purse, laptop and KEYS in the car. Blah. Yesterday when they were hiding behind the bananas I promised myself I would make more copies, since I only have that one copy. Thankfully my dad remembered he had a emergency set in his drawer at his house and went to get it. I couldn't imagine what I would have done if I left E.V. in the car, probably broken my window, it is sooo hot here she would have had a heat stroke within the first 10 minutes. Soooo....THANK YOU GOD FOR E.V. BEING SO PUSHY TO GET OUT. :) I have a appointment at four today to get started on getting a crown for my front tooth. Yuck.

1 comment:

Marthavmuffin said...

Glad EV didnt get locked in...and hope you got another set of keys made. Thanks for commenting on my blog and your best wishes about Poncho- we had to take him in today to have him put to sleep and we buried him just a bit ago. I am sad - I will miss him alot.