Monday, July 21, 2008

1st Beach Visit this Summer

Last Tuesday I had to run down to St.Augustine to pick up some building plans. I knew I was going to pass the beach on the way back so I let E.V. come along and headed down to the beach after the errand. E.V. has only been to the beach once(when she was little) so it was a little confusing when a wave knocked her over when she went in. She kept staring at the waves and wouldn't come in no matter how much I called or offered treats from the water. It was so hot and muggy with me wearing jeans and a normal shirt so we didn't stay long but long enough to get the whole beach experience with the smell of sunscreen and kids playing in the water. I took a couple pictures to share.



E.V. at the beach



Random picture I took that I thought was funny...



Attempting to get a photo with E.V.



And a pic of me..sweaty and all..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this somewhere else.


mortgage loans

Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?